Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A vow of chastity (with my neighbor)

Should I? Shouldn't I?

I could totally make out with my neighbor right now. He had me come up and we chatted, and he touched me a lot. He

...As I was writing THIS very post- his ex girlfriend Francis called me!

I have to NEVER kiss him again. For one, if it ever gets out to Francis, I can say (honestly) that I was really drunk, and was really sad about Charles. If it was more than once, it is then pre-meditated. And another reason I can't kiss him again, is I might have sex with him. And if I have sex with him I will become obsessed. I mean OBSESSED. I feel turned on being in the same room with him, and I am on libido-killing psychotropics. I once had a reoccuring partner who I could not give up. He was as dumb as a board, and I tried and tried to stop seeing him. I would make pacts with myself that I would not see him any more, if he got in the house, I was having sex with him, I lost all my control. I am actually getting excited thinking about him (that might have something to do with my time with my neighbor mixed with scenes from Sex and the City on my TV screen.) If I had sex with my neighbor I would be addicted. He would be like an open bar available to an alcoholic, he is so close. He is SOOOOO not right for me, he is 48, acts and looks like he's 35, and HELLLLOOOO, dated my friend! (may I remind you, I met him first- so I am not as heinous of a person as you may be thinking) But I know what happens to me with the right phermones...I lose control.

I VOW...

I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...I WILL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN...

No comments: