Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Caliente

My roommate and I went out for a couple of drinks, then her Ecuadorian "lover" came over and hung out for awhile. I started to feel like a third wheel, and then I heard my neighbor was awake, so I went up and tapped quietly on his door.

We watched 2 episodes of "Lucky Louis" on DVD and halfway into the first I asked him if he wanted to cuddle (me and my big mouth.) Halfway through the second episode he climbed into the bed and pressed his body against my back. I instantly heated up.

Then when the second episode was over he said "It's 2:55" so I got up to go home. He stood up and gave me a hug, and we pressed our bodies against each other. He rubbed his hands up and down my body and said "you feel so good" I said "I know, I am so dumb" and he said "you didn't do anything wrong" and we lingered there for another minute, and he kissed me lightly on my neck.

Someone explain to me why a 47 year old man who lives in a studio apartment and is drinking just about every time I see him has this effect on me. I think if I had sex with him I would totally lose my senses. I had that with Timothy Bearclaw, my sex friend/addiction throughout college. Fortunately my neighbor has ethics and self control, because if he didn't, I wouldn't have been able to stop.

Whew!

No comments: