Wednesday, February 14, 2007

9:55PM, Valentine's Night

I was just upstairs hanging out with my neighbor. No, no funny business, although that would have made me feel a lot better. I am going to a bondage a-go-go night with him tomorrow, and I am going to dress up like a goth girl (I was going to do that with Alan, but so much for that)

I was just fine until my neighbor decided to give me some Alien valentines. For some reason it really made me upset. Holding the valentines in my hand made me think about the holiday, a holiday that I LOVE by the way, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, and it made me upset. I told him I didn't want them, I gave them back, I might take them some other day, but not today.

WHO DOES THAT TO SOMEONE ON VALENTINES DAY???? That is SOOOOOOO mean!!!!!!!!!! That is SO SO MEAN!!! God thats mean!

I'm sad right now

No comments: