Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stupid Alan

Happy Valentine's day to me!

I had SUCH a fun day, I went and got my butt waxed (you should see it, it looks SOOOOO pretty) LOL. Then I bought black stockings and pretty black and white underwear, and nice amber chandelier earrings.

But no call from Alan. I am supposed to be getting ready right now, but I don't even know what time reservations are!

Linda told me not to break up with him via voicemail, but every second I get a little less in the mood. I am such an easy going, funny, wild and most importantly, caring person. I look so pretty in my dress, and made such a cute present for him, I just deserve a reasonable amount of courtesy...even appreciation would be nice.

I will give him a chance to talk me into going out, but if I don't hear from him soon (it's 5:36!) I just cant get myself to give him the $40, well thought out present I made him. I don't ask much, just enough!

I will be okay. Today was one of the best days I've had. I really see myself for who I am. I really see life for what it is. I have so much, and I am the reciever of such wonderful things. I am feeling really grateful for how good my life is. So don't cry for me Argentina, even though it's valentines day.

No comments: