Monday, February 12, 2007

Silent Treatment

I can't think of a worse feeling than knowing you have hurt someone's feelings. I can, it is hurting someone's feelings when you are having PMS.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I said the WRONG FUCKING THING! And now the pilot is being a really big jerk about it.

I said something about after being here for all these years, it's hard, becuase all my favorites go off to Southwest, then, to turn it into a dig, I said "and all the rest are left over" and then I shoved him. I hit a sore spot apparantly. He was rejected by Southwest.

If it had been thought out I wouldn't have said it. He (as a joke I thought) started giving me the silent treatment, but it must not have been a joke because he was able to keep it up after the flight, to the hotel van, to the hotel, all the way to the room.

Thing is, I don't have it in me to be charming or funny. I have PMS and I have had a bad day with passengers, so I just walked, looking hurt and serious.

I will sincerely apoligize tomorrow. I am so pissed at him. A grownup would say- "hey- that crossed a line" He is a jerk to act this way. I feel bad enough.

No comments: