Thursday, October 13, 2005

A wonderful night

Tonight my roommate and I did "Honey Kalaria's Bollywood workout" and I swear I was in heaven. A workout video that taugt me how to dance like the pretty ladies in the movies? A dream come true!

Then (twice) watched a music video from a movie called "Dil Se" with Shah Rhuk Khan (the most famous Bollywood actor) doing awesome 90's dance moves which we followed along with. Then we played a few dance songs and danced. It was so fun.

I feel like I am falling back in love with working out. I am getting the cravings again for it :) (a good thing since I have had a gym membership for at least 3 months!)

mood: really great, and not anxious at all :)

3 comments:

G3T Films said...

Bollywood? Workout? 90's dance moves? Honey Kalaria? It reminds me of the time you sold you hair to buy me a motor cycle helmet and sold my bike to afford your dowry... awwwww... it's, just, so, sweet! I want video.

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Vid-eo!

Joseph said...

Even I want that video of King Khan....

Diana Crabtree said...

The video will be 19.95 and sold at Wal-Mart