Monday, October 17, 2005

What I really need is a lesbian relationship

The best thing about dating is how much you learn about yourself, who you are and who you want to be. You present yourself in the best light, and you feel good about yourself because of the attention and validation they are giving you. I want that feeling to continue, what I think I really need is a lesbian relationship- with myself!

She likes the things I really like, a lot of them things I haven't done in awhile. We can go on bike rides, go to the gym, go to the theater and the park, visit museums and go to concerts. Sometimes we will go alone, other times with my friends (she gets along with all of them.)

She knows what I find attractive. She can fix the things about her outward apperance that I don't find attractive. She can eat right, & work out (for me) and keep herself clean and neatly groomed without being ostentatious or artificial, just like I like it. She will wear the clothes I like and think are appropriate for the occasion.

She can keep her house and room reasonably neat to impress me. If I see she has left a pair of boots in the livingroom I can say, nicely, "did you see these?" She can put them away and I wont feel like a bitch for saying it.

Sex will be amazing. She will always be in the mood when I am, and she will never pressure me when I am not in the mood (although she might try to PUT me in the mood) I don't have to worry about her getting me pregnant and I can feel confident that she won't give me any diseases. She will know just what to do to give me an orgasm.

We will rarely argue over resturaunts, movies, or music, we have the same tastes, and although we might not be able to make a decision easily we will agree with whether it is a good one or not.

Our relationship will inevitably have rocky moments, where we don't treat each other with as much love and respect as we should, but we will be commited to eachother and will always put each other first.

mood: In love ;)

No comments: