Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Struck

A thought just struck me today. I have lost weight plenty of times, but always from external forces, from joining danceline, from changing jobs, from hiring a trainer to force me to excercise, but I have never lost weight in a way that I could feel really proud about it, that I had beat it.

Maybe this is my chance. If I lose weight, on my own, I will feel really accomplished. I will have a success to look at that I have control of my own life. I think I can look at as a challenge. I think I can believe in myself. Maybe I can do this.

mood: good

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be rooting for you, and I'm here any time you just need to talk about it. I've been there, and I understand.

Diana Crabtree said...

Guess what- you are one of my inspirations :)

If you can do it, and you have the same discomfort (or more so) about the extra attention, then I know I can :)

Thanks