Sunday, September 25, 2005

I didn't have to use my AK

I started the day with toast made with homemade bread with natural peanut butter.

For lunch I made a stir fry with all fresh vegetables.

After lunch my roommate and I biked to an art gallery, explored the area, and then went to a "latino fest" with a live salsa band.

For dinner we enjoyed beans and rice with fresh corn on the cob.

Tonight I went out with Carter (the beautiful blonde) to a popular bar/bowling alley, a place thats very "uptown" (my neighborhood.), the place where I ate bison for the first time. When we arrived a very Barishnikov looking man welcomed us, I recognized him immediatley. His name is droopy-eyes and he was one of a dozen high-school fixation crushes. I didn't say anything like "Hey- arent you droopy-eyes from South high?" he kept walking into my eyeline and I caught him looking at me. Ahhh it was heaven- it felt like justice. He looked very good.

I gotta say it was a good day

mood: inebriated

No comments: