Thursday, September 15, 2005

Day and night

I just took a 4 hour nap. I feel like a new person. This "Night shift" idea was a good one, but it hasn't ended up the way I had planned. I hoped I would be biking every day, and eating at home. Instead I have put off getting ready so long that I have only biked twice, and I HAVE been eating at home, but alot of what I have eaten has been high calorie convenience food, becuase I have been too tired to cook.

I would love to go back to sleep, but I still feel really renewed, the last week has been a struggle -the prior week was too, but I was so cheery (maybe the sleep deprivation helped) that I made it through. But this week I wasn't making it, but I am now.

To tie this into the things I have been studying, my suffering from sleep deprivation the first too weeks has helped me recognize what a blessing it is to be adequately rested :) Tee hee

mood: tired but no longer drained

No comments: