Friday, August 24, 2007

TOO FUCKING VAGUE!

I have NO CLUE what's going on!

You are having an operation or you arent. You do have cancer or you dont.

I guess I have to sit and wait like everybody else, but I feel really powerless right now. I want to support you but I guess you don't need my support? Maybe you've found some perspective and feel that "online friends" are not really friends?

I just feel like something is going on with a friend of mine, but the lines of communication are completely gone, and I guess I am really upset, and have no way to help.

If you fucking die, and you didn't warn me that it was a possibility, I will kill you.

I am writing this here instead of your blog because I am aware of how arrogant it is of me to think I deserve information any more than anyone else on your blog.

No comments: