Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I've got a new roommate

I was going to look at roommates until the 13th, and make my decision on the 15th, but Jose was just too special.

Jose owns a graphic arts company, organizes a music festival every year, produced a children's book to help children heal from domestic abuse, and runs a print magazine. Why he wants to live in a tiny room like in my apartment is beyond me, but I suppose if your life is that busy, why would you want to pay a lot of rent, when you are only in the apartment (in his words) "from 11PM to 8AM."

He is 42, which is old, but his personality is rediculously affable. He seems very good natured and really smart. Only problem will probably be getting him to stop talking. Also, a populat man like that, who knows what kind of international honeys he will bring around the house.

I think I feel good about this. I don't feel good, but I barely slept, and only now (at 5:30) had lunch, so I think that could be it.

yay.

No comments: