Saturday, August 04, 2007

Stood up- again

It's so funny that I posted that Lily Allen video tonight of all nights. I feel like her at the end.

This morning my old roommate Jennifer invited me out. I woke up at 3AM this morning, but I was excited to go out because I have been prettier lately and I wanted to see the kinds of reactions I might get, and of course it would be a good thing if I got out now and then.

So I woke up from a nap from an awesome dream that was like the best musical I had ever seen/been in- even though I wanted the dream to continue, and took a shower, anticipating Jen's call. I called her twice and she hasn't called back yet (she said shed be off work at 9, its 11:20 now!

Its not the same thing as when I was stood up on Valentines day by Alan, that was cruel, I think probably she wants it to be a date with Matthew and her, but why, oh why couldn't she have called and told me?

My eyes are tired, and my excited mood is gone. I dont feel like she maliciously stood me up, I am sure there is some reason for it, but I was excited to go out, so I feel disappointed now.

At least I have the bachelorette party coming up at the end of the month.

I need to make more friends- hee hee

No comments: