Friday, March 23, 2007

(Not very) Dirty Diana

Well, I broke the seal. I made out with my first pilot on an overnight.

We all went out to drink, and this captain was cute and sort of a "nice" boy. Both of the pilots were talking about not having game. The Captian said he had just broken up with a girl after 4 years, and charitable girl I am, I felt for him, LMAO!

At the end of the night we were standing in the hallway, I wanted him to hear the howling wind, it was really loud when we left. The wind didn't deliver so I said "goodnight." He said "what are you doing now" I said "nothing, what are you doing?" He said "I was hoping to make out with you and have sex with you. I said "I'll make out with you, but no sex" He said "will there at least be some heavy petting?" I said no, maybe "medium petting" It was like flirty business negotiations.

We kissed, he was a sexy aggressive kisser, and I would have loved to see the rest of what he could do, but come on, we work together. I am going to keep this brief since they might come downstairs any minute. I had a pants on line that I didn't want to cross, and he kept pushing it, and at one point I just decided to go to bed.

So I did a great job sticking to my comfort level guns. I have more to write but again I dont want them to see. I am not sure if I will kiss a pilot again. Depends on how weird today is.

No comments: