Monday, March 19, 2007

I deserve a medal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentleman, Diana Crabtree is a superhero, and she deserves a medal.

I am tempted to turn comments back on for this post only, because I want to bask in your praise.

I had a SEXY pilot this trip, tall with floppy curly hair and brooding eyes, with a cowboy swagger due to surgery on his knee. I notice him EVERY TIME in the crew lounge, he just has an aura about him. Well, ladies and gentleman...he wanted to sleep with me AND I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was my first overt opportunity to sleep with a pilot on an overnight and I resisted it, even after drinking and having such a lovely person to invite me into the sleazy club of airline overnight sex.

I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!

No comments: