Monday, January 08, 2007

Talked to Charles

Today I was on the plane wondering when the heck Charles would be back. When we landed I turned on the phone, and had a message from him! He's back!

I called him back and told him I wanted to set up a time to talk. I asked him if he wanted to talk on the phone or in person, he said "in person, I want to see your face."

This is going to be very hard for me. Just hearing his voice I just wanted to let him apoligize and say "Your right, I love you so much, I miss you" and forget it ever happened. But I wont. I am going through with it, I am not going to cave. I can do this, I deserve better then I have gotten and what I would get if I continued the relationship.

We will talk on wednesday.

2 comments:

Rowan Dawn said...

hmmm, have you entertained the idea that he might want to break it off, too? just saying that maybe you should prepare yourself for all possibilities.

Men can be odd that way. Hoping for you...

Diana Crabtree said...

Have I entertained that idea? Yeah, in my fantasies. I wish that would be the case, but I have to be prepared for the worst.