Monday, January 08, 2007

The cure for irritabilty and tiredness

This morning I felt like death. I sat in the car for a few extra minutes because I felt too tired to get out. In the plane I trudged through the beverage service then sat down. I thought about what I should do in the workout department, if I felt this rough, maybe I need more rest. I was very unsure of what to do.

I took out a cup and started drinking water. I drank a liter and a half. After drinking this I not only stopped feeling like death, I started to feel GOOD! Yes, that is probably it. All of the problems I have been having since I started working out has been dehydration.

Thank god :) Tomorrow I am going to work out instead of taking a light walk like I was considering :)

1 comment:

Rowan Dawn said...

yes, lack of water can make people very tired and run down. bottoms up!