Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Still mad at self, but too tired for the rage

My general outline/first draft is pretty much done. I would say this is 1/3 of the paper.

Now I have to plug in dates and add facts. Completing this will finish the 2nd 3rd of the paper.

The last part will be final editing & Bibiliography, and of course the obligatory wrangling of the printer, which I bet a dollar will give me trouble tonight.

After that I have to come up with a presentation. I will keep it relatively easy. I hate that I am dumbing it down. Had I done this sooner I could have gone really in depth (I will also be dumbing down my image, that sucks, but its too late to change the past)

Then (if time) I will sleep. Get up, make myself presentable, buy some cappucino, and get to class.

I feel much more in control now. I can see whats ahead.

mood: tired, dissapointed, still mad. I am finally relaxed and can see the potential that this paper had. I could have written something great, and now, because I have procrastinated, I have to settle for mediocre.

Let's not do this again, OK?

No comments: