Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Round one of Uganda trip

I got cocky. I just had this good feeling in my gut that I would get on. Boy was that an incorrect instinct. Another airline has sent all their passengers to the London flight I was hoping to get on, and that makes me mad. A competitor's airline passengers get on a flight before a subsidiarie's employee.

So now I will likely have to go home. I really don't want to have to face my roommate, she is probably so mad at me. I figured if I was gone for 3 weeks she might forget she hates me, likely story. What a waste, I so dont have the energy to care about her liking me or not. And indifference like that never leads to a close friendship.

Something else that is getting me mad is if I don't make this flight, then I won't get to Uganda until saturday. Jennifer only had one day of volunteer work planned, so what is going to be the first to go? I am not as interested in a safari as these children. I am getting so irate as I type. I don't think I have a right to be upset, of course paying passengers should come first.

Good news, apparently Chicago is closed, maybe there will be misconnects. Wish me luck.

No comments: