Thursday, May 10, 2007

I have good news and bad news, what would you like first?

I'll start with the good news...I'm not aware of it.

The bad news is...I'm fat.

Yup. Quite fat. I never told you this, but last time I went shopping I found shirts in XXL and my bra is 40DD. I don't feel that big, but apparantly I am. Part of it could be I am not in denial as much. Like squeezing myself into a size large, just to tell myself I am size large, now I am looking for a good fit, and XXL is it (at least XL)

Today I was at Target getting last minute Uganda things, I tried on some clothes and caught a glimpse of my back. Holy backfat batman, it was bad.

I am in love with the idea of the cartoonist/film guy in LA. A boy that I might actually like not tolerating my body, but loving it. For a fatty I have great proportions and a pretty face, so I could be considered attractive if you like a chubby gal. I would move to LA and marry him if I wasn't already moving to Niger and marrying the ostrich DNA splicer.

I should be packing for Uganda but I am too tired (I just went to see a band do Pink Floyd while I was completely sober. I am glad I did it)

No comments: