Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Plugged into a weirdly shaped outlet.

There was a cute police officer a moment ago who walked into a room. He looked straight at me and I smiled and said "hello" he nodded and said "alright" tee hee hee hee hee hee

I am sitting under a sign that says "reserved seating" I think it is very sweet that these seats were reserved for me to plug in my computer. Don't be concerned, I am using a power converter. I learned my lesson the hard way about that when I was in Denmark and I melted my 2" barrel curling iron, which weren't sold again for years.

So I am here at Heathrow, after buying a 19 pound ticket to get here from Gatwick. I got about 21 pounds from the exchange place for about 50 dollars, so does that mean I spent 40-50 dollars to go from one airport to another? Bollocks! I will have to find an alternate route to get back.

On the way I saw some sheep and goat farms and what I think was a wild swan. That was pretty cool. Considering it is 5:30AM for me right now I think I am keeping a pretty good attitude. I am not as excited as I really should be, but I am happy to be here.

I am in a bit of a predicament. It is 10:45AM here and I go out at 9:15PM. I have two HUGE bags. So I am sortof stuck at the airport here. Wait. I asked a man about it and he told me about something called "left luggage" Now I can actually do something with my day, besides sit in the airport. How'd that be, instead of blogging I be out in London, experiencing something to blog about!

No comments: