Friday, April 06, 2007

He's in trouble again

Awwww, I don't know why I am defending this guy who cheats on his wife, but the basketball coach I chatted with on the plane is in trouble again, and I think it's just sad.

He's been suspended for anti-semetic remarks, but what the remarks were along the lines of "Jewish people stick together" and "they have great security on the israeli airline."

From the articles defending him it sounds like alot of his inner circle are Jewish (including an ex wife) so I think what he said was probably very unsophisticated, but malice free.

I felt this feeling like I could help him when I met him, I wish I had his number so I could say something, I am not sure what. In the end its dumb that I thought I could help him, maybe that is his personality, he seemed so raw and vulnerable, but in an endearing way. I hope he doesn't turn to alcohol or drugs to get through this.

No comments: