Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it WRONG to be attracted to an animal?

I have known that I was somehow different, and I thought maybe I was a lesbian, but I tried sex with a woman and didn't enjoy it. Now I am starting to think that I know what it is I want, it's male, but its not human. I think I am in love with a monkey!

First of all, I think there is nothing wrong with this. A monkey is still a primate, we share a lot of the same DNA, so it is not perverted, like impregnating a Llama would be. And if you saw him, you would love him too! Wait! Let me introduce you to him, but remember, I love him, so please don't hit on him.

We have common interests, he is a pilot!

He has money

He practices good hygiene

And he is attentive in bed

He's even a talented rapper:



God he's so cute!

No comments: