Monday, April 23, 2007

The best cookies on earth

I am not getting paid for this, my whole reason for posting this is because I can still taste these cookies in my mouth, and I want to record where to get these cookies in a place I cant lose it, because if I couldn't eat them again, I might die.

I was cleaning the plane in Toronto, when I found an unopened bag of these cookies. The bus with the passengers was long gone, so the cookies were mine, all mine.

They were these crisp waffles with a cinnamon taste, in between the waffles was this sticky, chewy caramel. They were so delicious. Unbelievable.

I think I will buy some for my family this christmas (well, I haven't checked the price- if they are expensive I'll just buy them for myself)

They are called "Caramel Cookie Waffles"
Dutch Brothers bakery goods
1707 17th st W
Billings, MT 59102

http://www.caramelcookiewaffles.com/

It pains me to write this post. I really want to eat some. Unfortunately I never fly to billings, so I don't know if I can get them unless I buy them online. Wish me luck.

No comments: