Thursday, April 12, 2007

Caught in the act

After sharing psycho-blogger-encounter stories with Monkey's human, I decided to take a little trip down memory lane, of my encounter with an unbalanced blogger.

I met her on my blog the first week I started mine, in no time the suicide threats started. It was quite the whirlwind.

Fortunately, I can't remember her name, and I like it that way, but I did remember the name of the guy she was having an affair with. So today, for the fun of it, I decided to go spy on his website.

There it was right on the first page "Smile *Diana's very uncommon real name*" I nearly had a heart attack! It was some poem he had wrote that coincidentally had my name in the title, as the first post, on the day I was spying on him.

If I could remember her name I might try to spy on her site, but I think she took all of her blogs down, because the police took her kids away after learning, via her blog, how unstable she was behaving in front of her children...god bless those kids, I hope they are doing well.

Moral of the story...BE CAREFUL ON THE INTERNET!

No comments: