Friday, December 16, 2005

TOO FUNNY!

I called in sick at the beginning of the month, the first day it was reasonable, because I had "gotten sick" but the second day (which because of the nature of our schedules meant 3 days) I called in because my necessary ID came up missing.

Well HA HA because I have a cold now! There is no way in hell I could call in sick after the first week. And it gets better...I have a sneezy cold! I am sneezing, HARD every 2 minutes. Would you like a soda served to you by a woman sneezing loudly every 2 minutes? I am going to have to run to the galley every few seconds!

Too funny, Too funny, Too funny!

The good news is my anti-depressants are at a higher level, and so even though my body isn't feeling great, I am not useless. I have a sense of humor about it. I can survive this trip.

mood: sneezy! (and ok)

No comments: