Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Saaed is a player

You already know that my intuition sent up red flags the other night when talking to Saaed about his night on the town, and now I just recieved a text message from him saying "Hi Jasmine."

Maybe Jasmine is an affectionate term in pakistan, yeah right.

It's not like he's doing anything wrong, we arent commited, but I think it is safe to say that a commitment isn't on it's way either, and would I trust him enough now anyway?

I have to remember, he also woke me up in the middle of the night to have sex with me, the first time was fine, but the second time he knew I didn't want to be bothered and needed my sleep.

I worry that I am going to be just too jaded to fall in love again. How can I get excited about anyone? Its not that I think love is impossible, Im just not holding my breath, and I think that my bad attitude keeps me form caring. Nah, not giving a shit is the way a girl gets a guy right?

I don't even feel hurt, just annoyed.

No comments: