Sunday, June 17, 2007

Horray! I'm HORNY!

A great thing just happened, I was sitting in a straddle position, digging through my suitcase, and suddenly I was thinking about sex! Yes! I am an animal monkey freak! Like before! And just think this, I have only been on a half dose for 2 days! Imagine me a few weeks into having no risperdal at all! I will be a sex machine! Back to the old Diana!

Also, I watched the movie "Roll Bounce" this morning, a movie with cool little dance moves, and afterwards I jumped up in front of the mirror and started dancing! I used to do that in high school! I was thinking about how I want to become an expert in something, like something physical. I contemplated taking a hip hop dance class, but then thought of how funny that would look. I thought I should really keep up with the current dances, and then when I am 60 I can be a "dancing granny" that people hire for novelty on TV shows and at parties.

So risperdal calmed my anxiety, but it also calmed my excitement. I think it was totally worth it, it was very helpful in therapy and learning how to change my thinking, but maybe this will be good. I sure hope so.

No comments: