Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not every night is party night

I have to get up for work in the morning, but tonight was the first trance night that Juan's friends are set up, so I spent an hour getting ready, feeling less than sexy (the $20 dress from marshall's is not as cute as I remember it being) and went.

The music and atmosphere were fantastic, aparently the city's top DJ was there, but I couldn't get drunk, and there werent enough people there, so I felt very self concious. I left after only a half hour, but unfortunately I had already had a beer (waste of calories)

Well now I have to wash a pound of makeup off my face, and I will have to take a shower in the morning even though I had one this evening, since I have a gallon of hairspray in my hair.

Oh well. If I knew how lame tonight would be I wouldn't have gone, but I was so excited about it, and I am glad to know what it's like for next time (when hopefully more people will be there)

Bedtime

No comments: