Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'm not horny anymore

Those were a weird two days! My brain was sicko! I am guessing I must have been ovulating.

I was racking my brain trying to figure out the cause of the hornyness. I started taking fish-oil pills, I baked and ate a lot of chocolate cupcakes, could these be the reasons?

Juan and I also did a photo shoot. It was SOOOOO FUN! His lights flash when the picture is taken, we have a lot of fun so I got into it and enjoyed it, unlike with my dad's friend the russian guy, his personality was so annoying. I wonder if the photo shoot might have gotten me excited, I think that Juan, for the first time, realized I am pretty, so maybe that bit of attention got me excited. Who knows.

I would say I am glad it's over, but I'm not 100% glad. It was sort of fun, though it frightened me a bit, because I didn't want to do something I'd regret. Like with a pilot. Like I was so ready to do this week.

Tell you what...being horny makes you attractive to men! I liked that part :)

No comments: