Saturday, October 20, 2007

End of the 60 year old crush- thank god

This whole 60 year old crush thing has been terribly confusing to me, fortunately he gave me a reason to not have a crush anymore. It seems he is falling for a multi-level-marketing scheme. I think if you can fall for those, you don't think in the same way I do.

I sent him a message telling him my opinion about MLM, he said that he feels there was a reason we met, maybe this is part of it. He has told me about CASA, and now I have been able to help him (hopefully) too.

Now instead of a strange, taboo relationship, we can have a normal, beneficial friendship. Maybe I will fulfill my older man fantasy, but if so I will do it in the context of a "torrid affair" not a relationship. Still a little kinky, but much more normal.

No comments: