Sunday, December 31, 2006

a HA!

I figured it out!

This new found inspiration to get in shape and upgrade myself in my life is because I am HUMILIATED by experiencing YET ANOTHER indignity at the hands of A FUCKING MAN and I am SICK OF IT!

I remember what it was like to be the one in control. When I was rocking that hot little body I had men WRAPPED AROUND MY LITTLE FINGER. It used to be my favorite little game in my early teens to put makeup on my boyfriends. Yes, it was fun to see how it would look but it was probably a power game. I loved the way I could get them to do anything I wanted.

No, I would not fuck around with that power like I did as a girl, but I would use it. I CAN'T BELIEVE I couldn't get my own boyfriend to E-MAIL ME. I am sick of this sick of this sick of this.

Mark my words people...MARK MY WORDS. I wont look as good as I did then, but motherfuckers I'm gonna look GUUUUUUUUD, and if some guy is lucky enough to get me, his ass isn't taking me for granted! NEVER AGAIN!

2 comments:

Wally Banners said...

HI D! If I were you I drop the idiot. A man is very basic. Either a man wants to email you or he does not. If he didnt he doesnt give a crap for you. We men love to have women beg for us. It makes us feel powerful I guess. Just that its cruel for a beauty like you. If he cant even email you you can imgaine later in the married years. Happy New Year D.

Diana Crabtree said...

Thanks Wally. Sorry about the whole "fucking man" remark :)