Thursday, August 25, 2005

Fucking Abnoxious

On spring street personals there is a space where they ask your favorite movie sex scene, I saw, over and over, "Muholland Drive", "Mullholland Drive", "Mullholland Drive." When I saw my neighbor had it I said "I heard this has a really good sex scene in it, can I borrow it?"

It's a damn lesbian scene! I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with is that I didn't see any other movies repeated over and over like that. What the fuck is wrong with men, really? I like the idea of 2 men together, but not to the point that, if I were to pick my favorite sex scene in a movie, I would pick one that I could never experience on my own! Men annoy me, honestly.

I think the reason men like two women together is because they know that just this once, the woman is going to be satisfied.

The movie was very cool, I didn't figure it out, which is fun, and David Lynch has such a weird style that is fun to watch even if you have no fucking idea what is going on.

I'm still disappointed to not get a mind-blowing sex scene, I'm gonna go watch the pillow book now!

mood: confused (maybe if I watch it 3 times with cliff's notes I will understand it.)

7 comments:

G3T Films said...

David Lynch is brilliant! I know maybe, 3 people who can actually understand that film (including myself of course) but at no time did he make the audience feel like the film wasn't accessible.

Bloody brillant.

I think a great sex scene is the humerous romp from the Tall Guy.

Diana Crabtree said...

DON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY :) I am going to try it again. The first time I was doing housework while watching it, and I missed alot of the visuals, including in the club silencio scene.

I am dying to see twin peaks now, I saw a little of it but I was a kid and didn't see enough to get context. I used to say all the time "This is a formica tableh, green is its colorah" (I think that might be from the movie)

Don't get me all worked up about the tall guy sex scene and then have it be a let down. Was that an 80's movie? Who was in it?

G3T Films said...

Well see, it is actually about...

just kidding.

The Tall Guy is late 80's.

Diana Crabtree said...

Aha Jeff Goldblum (I was thinking Judge Reinhold)

Thanks for not giving anything away. I am going to watch the DVD and explain it to you and you will be SO impressed!

I think I might watch Mulholland Drive again too ;)

G3T Films said...

LMAO

G3T Films said...

The film isn't so great, although I know lot's of people who think it is, but the sex scene is quite funny.

Diana Crabtree said...

I should add that to the list of films you have mentioned, and I havent seen. I have gotten quite behind on my impending movie nerd-dom since quitting blockbuster, but I think thats okay, becuase I was using the films as an escape as much as art appreciation.