Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I don't recommend Sprint PCS

My cell phone service was just shut off because I haven't made a payment. I GOT MY FIRST BILL TODAY!

I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCSI don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCSI don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCSI don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCSI don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCSI don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS I don't recommend Sprint PCS

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recommend Cingular. I don't recommend Cingular. I don't recommend Cingular. I don't recommend Cingular. I don't recommend Cingular. I don't recommend Cingular. I don't recommend Cingular. I don't recommend Cingular.
But, I am using T-mobile & they're pretty decent...

G3T Films said...

This rousing piece is undoubtedly some of the finest work within bloggersphere to date. I found it to be cleverly understated yet delightfully provoking and poignant, a true masterpiece that is both engaging, enticing and inspiring. I found the piece quite suggestive at times yet tempered by the vivid and warm portrayal held within the sparse usage of all-caps sentencing. I strongly recommend this pointed piece and I'm sure all readers of note will find it as ingenious as I did.

4 Stars

Diana Crabtree said...

I am so touched! Wow!

Satan, thank you for the recongniton! Honestly I didn't write it for that, I wrote it as a way to explore and express my feelings about the topic. It means so much that you understood my vision!

And Spider, It is so moving that you were able to take my experience, and apply it to your own life.

This might be the best moment in my life!

G3T Films said...

Genius is genius - Such acumen and flair is rarely seen and should always be applauded.

Diana Crabtree said...

It takes genius to recognize genius

G3T Films said...

...and beer

Diana Crabtree said...

Then you, my friend, are Einstien

Do Australians really drink Fosters? In the US they advertise it as "Fostahs: Austrahhhlyun foh beeah"

G3T Films said...

Well I don't know about Einstein, that's just what my AA councillor told me.

Fosters... blech! Austrahhhlya has far to many good beeahs to drink that bat piss...

Diana Crabtree said...

I knew it! I wonder how many American tourists go there and order Fosters in order to blend with the locals.

My stepmother lived in New Zeland for a year or something, and just loved everything Australian. She sometimes drank Fosters. Is it like Budweiser here? Awful but alot of people still drink it?

G3T Films said...

Sorry Mate, Still kinda busy as you can see...


We pick American tourists because they're the only ones drinking Fosters. It's good though because then we warn them about the drop-bears.

The funny thing is that the Fosters here is actually better quality than the stuff we send state side.

G3T Films said...

You've obviously gone beddy byes...

When you awake and read this, I hope you've had superb dreams.

Take care

Diana Crabtree said...

Satan, you are correct. I went to bed because I assumed you were doing that thing you told me about before. (oh shit...what is that called again? Errr...oh yeah! "work")

I hope the fact that you are busy is exciting and stimulating! I am happy for you even though it cuts in to my very important satan-worshipping.

G3T Films said...

Nah, work is the bane of my existance... but the people are nice, well, nice-ish... practicalities of life don't always allow for us to do what we love. I guess the moral of the story is that a) Indepedence has its price b) You have to work hard for what you love c) never piss-off American producers during the development process.

Diana Crabtree said...

It seems you have learned a lot of important lessons. But do you remember the most important one???



























I don't recommend Sprint PCS

G3T Films said...

Even in its singular form, it's hard to ignore.