Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2008 10:47:39 PM Subject: Re: I feel sad

Diana,

Well, I’m not sure how to respond. I don’t think I’ve been so negligent. It’s only been a little while since I saw you, 78 hours to be precise.

To be honest, I did feel a bit of a horn dog. I think that’s the first time I’ve ever used that term, “horndog”. But the thing is, I think I was the one who got taken advantage of. That’s my fault.

I think you’re pretty good at figuring out people’s feelings Diana, but then you go and internalize things. You’re right, I’m not ready for a serious relationship, at least not right away. You kinda scared me when you talked about oral sex, haha. I’m definitely not ready for that.

I don’t know. Can we call it off? I really don’t want to hurt you, and I didn’t know you felt sad or used. I liked hanging out with you. But, I don’t think I can keep up with you in terms of a relationship.

I was thinking about calling you to talk about this, but I’m pretty sure I would be much less articulate and much more awkward if I called.

I’m rambling, but I really wanted to let you know thatI liked talking with you. I think you’re pretty empathic. And it was fun meeting someone else who likes fish.

It’s not like we can’t hang out still. We can still watch movies together, and go on bike rides. I’d really like that. I thought it was really sweet thatyou offered to let me use your bike, but that you have to put the tires on first.

Can I call you tomorrow? I would like to talk.

Mike

--------------------------

Mike,

Well, odd as it sounds, I feel better now, even though we are calling it off.

The fact that 78 hours doesnt feel like a lot to you is concrete proof that my feelings are much stronger for you, than yours are for me.

Another reason why I feel better is you day you felt like a "horn dog" as if that is a bad thing. In my opinion it is a way 2 people who like each other bond with each other, and make each other happy. When I mentioned oral sex I wasn't offering it, I was trying to learn about you, to understand you better. I don't like recieving oral sex, it makes me feel shy, so I was trying to see if I could understand where you were coming from in not wanting me to reciprocate with you.

I probably can't talk tomorrow, I am on a trip, I am overnighting in -------, and my cousin is here, so I will be with her or at work for tomorrow and the next day until 8PM.

I'd like to be friends, but maybe after awhile. I have been falling pretty hard for you. I need some time to recover.

I want only good things for you

your friend,
Diana

No comments: