Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another thing to cheer me up- prospects

OK, so these arent all good prospects, because many of them would not be good matches, but here are the sprouts that could, if watered, grow in my life.

-A dude I went on a pleasant but awkward mini-golf date with a few years ago found me on myspace, and we are in touch
-A sweet soldier on myspace (who I dont want, because he should have a christian girl) but he is nice
-I dont remember the name I gave him, but the Pakistani IT dude who I freaked out on when I stopped taking the risperdal. He randomly got back in touch with me.
-This canadian musician. His band added me on myspace, I commented on their page, and he wrote me and gave me his e-mail. He might be a player, but it's still attention :)

So I am not an unpleasant hag. People are interested in me because I am tired of feeling bad about being fat and am just confident with what I've got. They are interested in me because I like to tell jokes, and I want the world to be better (even if I am not an activist.) They like me because I like me. I'm glad I like me enough to ask for what I deserve, because how else will I get it if I don't demand it?

Did I mention the hottest (and worst spelling) pilot on the planet told me he has the hots for me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: