Saturday, November 24, 2007

Don't Wax Your Crotch

Are you people listening to me? Don't do it!

I like to have certian parts of my body hair-free, because it feels clean. It doesnt capture the smells down their the way hair does (which I think is the reason we have it there, honestly!) But I like to look normal from the front. I think this hairless trend is a little bit pre-pubescent looking, which is creepy.

However, the mons pubis is very sensitive, and when it's bare it feels nice against your clothes, I shaved it once or twice when I was younger, so I thought it would be fun to try, just for me.

Ow. Did you hear me? Ow. The mons pubis is sensitive, which means it has a lot of nerve endings. Hair torn from your butt does not hurt like this.

The waxer said "I usually encourage people to keep the dot on the i." Good advice. Ladies and gentleman...keep the dot on the i.

There is one good thing about this. I may have met mr. right. I'm serious. He might be mr right, the one. I will write more about him, but not on a post titled "dont wax your crotch" I have a date with him on monday, and while he is not going to see my dotless i, I am hopeful one day he will, and if he likes it, I can use the extreme pain that this procedure causes as leverage to get something from him. Most likely it will be for him to be clean shaven on his face (I'm not a fan of facial hair, and he says he has a goatee)

So ladies and gentleman, unless it is a tool to manipulate your partner into giving you what you want, KEEP THE DOT ON THE i.

No comments: