Wednesday, September 06, 2006

OK, now its just silly

Silly silly Tera has not come to get her stuff, nor has she called me back (I called her 4 times!) It is 11PM on the 6th of the month!!!!

I called my law student friend and he said I can't give her stuff to charity, it isn't that clearly abandoned. But, I can take her to small claims court for the money she owes me, so I think I may. I am just going to put her stuff in the basement and try to forget about it. The only thing that sucks is that my new roommate is going to be here, I hate for her to see any of the drama. UH!

I was talking to my friend, sweet-stay-at-home-mommy, and I realized, "So what, I got screwed by one person, I have great people in my life" this will be over and just because she treated me badly doesn't mean I deserve it.

I have got to say, I LOVE my new computer now! Yay. I am sitting on my couch, watching TV, e-mailing Satan, and surfing the net simultaniously. This is fun.

No comments: