Monday, September 17, 2007

I am alive and well...

...but my computer is not. It has been shipped away to be repaired, and I have to face the fact that I cannot take it on trips anymore. It's just too delicate (and I am too indelicate)

Life has been a lot of fun. I have great stories to tell you involving a pompus independantly wealthy Willam Dafoe look alike, Mexican independance day celebrations, shopping, and the nature of friendship. But not today. Not for awhile I imagine. I hate the idea of living such a wonderful life, without recording (and sharing it with my fellow depression/social phobia/anxiety havers) but it has been good that I am away from the computer now. I have broken the bad habit of sitting in front of the computer for hours on end, and replaced it with an obsession for pringles and nut mixes on the plane.

Thats my life!

No comments: