Friday, March 14, 2008

Still depressed ???

I slept until noon today, and when I laid in bed, looking at my favorite websites I was still depressed. I was going to write a post about it, but I was too depressed, so I decided to have breakfast. At noon.

Once I got up I feel normal again. Not happy, but normal. I guess I just needed to move a bit, get some blood flowing. I am sure some coffee will help too.

I also took a test that I found from a link saying it was a racism test. It wasnt, it was a presidential test. It was so funny at the beginning, they had me click "good" for Barak obama, the words "friend", "love", & "happy", and then I had to click "bad" for a picture of Mike Huckabee, and the words "enemy", "horrible", and "hate" The only time I screwed up was when I laughed out loud at how funny it was to do this, and then I just quit the test. Oh well, they cant use me in their research I guess (and I cant find out that I am a democrat)

No comments: