Thursday, December 20, 2007

TAKE ME BACK, JUAN!

So today I came out and told Juan how I feel. I told him "I just want you to know that it hurts me that none of this seems to bother you, It seems like no big deal to you"

We talked things out, and frankly, had this conversation happened a week ago, I wouldn't have kicked him out. He is so fucking thick, I tell ya! He says to me "I did wrong, and this is the consequence" Well if you are going to make such perfect sense, why didnt you say that a week ago!!!???!!! He also said that the comment "Your next roommate will have to have a lot of money and have a lot less projects going on" was a joke. Wow, what bad timing for that type of joke Juan!

For a few moments there I wanted him to stay, if he asked to (which he wont) I would probably say yes, but now I am at peace, I can get a crash-pad person, and be happy as a clam.

Today this F/O who flew with Carter (the beautiful blonde pilot) came to see the room. This sounds funny, but she was too pretty to live here. She was skinny as hell, had cute light blonde hair, and her face looked like Jennifer Aniston, with a smaller nose and light blue eyes. I sort of sound all gay writing about her, but thats how pretty she was, I felt intimidated. I felt fat and zitty, and poorly groomed around her (well, I had just rolled out of bed) but I could tell she would be used to a very clean house, and I cant offer that. I also would feel so inferior all the time, despite my better judgement (and lets be honest, you know she felt that a little too, not to be mean to her, but I feel like I know "her type")

But it will be okay. It will be just fine. I will find a crash pad person, and everything will fall into place. My friends are proud of me for standing up for myself, and I suppose I am too.

No comments: