Thursday, December 20, 2007

Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference

I cant write anything. I just want...SOMETHING. Just, just...something!

I believe he cares, but he wouldnt put up any type of fight! He wouldnt try to convince me not to kick him out, and he didnt try to comfort me that he wouldnt do it again. Too much pride? Maybe. God it hurts.

You know, I definately loved him. In an a-sexual but still sexual way. Like, I didnt want to sleep with him, mostly because he doesnt seem to brush his teeth enough, but I was still drawn to him, and loved giving and getting attention from him.

Maybe he likes me less now that the sky is grey-er, and my energy is lower.

GOD JUAN! JUST SAY SOMETHING! STOP ACTING LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL...ITS A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU FOR NOT CARING!

No comments: