Sunday, December 02, 2007

Broken Promises

Dec 2, 2007


Current mood:impressed

The doctor promised that she would call me with the strep test results yesterday, and she didn't, so I broke my promise that I wouldn't gargle with anything.

Yesterday I started a traditional cure involving apple cider vinegar, and this morning I woke up without a fever. I called my cousin who is in town, and we went to Annie's Parlour, where the best cheeseburgers and french fries in the world are made. I devoured 3/4 of the burger in record time. The protein and salt tasted amazing after 2 days of yogurt, juice and ice cream.

Tomorrow I will call the clinic, and will hopefully get some antibiotics by then, but thanks to the apple cider vinegar, I feel good enough already that I think I could go to work on Tuesday without a problem- though my salad dressing breath may gross out the passengers!

No comments: