Friday, December 21, 2007

Allah works in mysterious ways

So get this...

I told you some prissy princess came to see the apartment, right? Fortunately her Queen sized bed was a great excuse for us to reject eachother without having to say "ew- I don't want to live with YOU" to eachother. Well I was telling this story to Muhammad (I told you about him, right? Maybe not? Ok, well he's a guy, and he's nice) any-hoo, he said "you wont let her live with you because she is pretty?" And I told him no, it was a vibe too, and pointed out that I am friends with Kelsey, who looks like a model.

So I decided to text her. Come to find out she got a job as a manager and a super swanky apt building, 10 minutes from the airport, and I can live there for $400 + utilites. To make it better, she cant move in for 2 months, so she will stay here, so we can see how it goes.

I am a little iffy about her. I am not 100% sure I can trust her, but hopefully I will know by the end of the 2 months. I hope so, because I sometimes have dreams of living somewhere like that, but I would never spend the money, and I think my life needs a little shaking up. I think living somewhere luxurious (as long as I wasn't wasting a lot of money on it) would please me. It would give me a boost. I also think it would be great motivation to get rid of a bunch of my stuff.

Wow. Juan has somewhere good to go, I have somewhere good to go, it's great.

Blessed

No comments: