Monday, December 03, 2007

Sore Throat, Sore Mood

I am grateful for the circumstances I was born in, where a throat infection will only inconvenience me, not kill me, but I am MAD right now!

The doctor said she would call me saturday with test results, she didnt, nor did she call me sunday. So I called the clinic today. They had tested me for strep, mono, and other things. The rapid strep test was negative. I got a call back from the assistant saying "The strep test is negative, hope you feel better"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That is so inadequate. No strep? That means there is ANOTHER bacteria growing in my throat, so I want to know EVEN MORE what it is!!!! Can I go to work? Can I murder the person who passed it to me, and call it self defense? CAN I HAVE SOME ANTIBIOTICS? PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: