Thursday, June 05, 2008

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, THANK GOD

Nah. I'm kidding. But still, weddings stress me out. I wouldnt mind getting married or being married, but the whole planning a wedding just sounds bad to me.

I am in Baltimore, staying at my uncle's, the father of the bride, and ready for a few days of wedding fun. Did I mention I am the Maid of Honor? I haven't done much work, but I am happy to say I bet my toast will be better than anyone else could come up with :)

I hate non-rev traveling, but I love it once I am at my destination. This afternoon my spacy brain told me I had to leave at 12:30, when it was really 11:30 that I needed to leave, but in the end it was lucky, because there were tornados in Baltimore, so the later flight was preferable.
I need sleep more than I need to write, but I felt like commemerating the occasion.
AW crap! I just realized I am in a different time zone, so it's super late. CRAP!

No comments: