Friday, January 25, 2008

Sad, isn't it?

I am about to go visit Mo, and I am completely unenthusiastic.

Who was I kidding? Long distance relationship? Ha! Me? Ha! Couldn't be more impossible. I am a lazy, lazy girl, who hates leaving home when her trip is done.

So I am going to drink some coffee, and go. I am hoping I get some enthusiasm, because Mo is a great guy. I am just sick of his voice on the phone. Sick of the phone period! I have been horny as hell the last two days, but I still don't want to go. I just want to rest. I am tired. My job, and having a cold, makes me very, very tired.

So how do I tell the man? I can always hold out hope that I will feel differently later. Well I will feel differently later, but I will also feel the same later. I get tired after trips, period.

I need to get in shape and eat raw foods I think. I am just too tired, all the time. You know I am shaking a little bit. It's not nerves, its fatigue.

Blech!

No comments: