Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yay Ebay!

I just won a powercord to recharge the laptop that Francis gave me. If that works, I plan to get a WiFi card, and hopefully have my blog up and running again. I think there are plenty of reasons of why I haven't been blogging as much, but I think the number one reason has to be my roommate's mouth. She loves to talk during movies and TV shows, so as you can imagine, she loves to talk to me when I am trying to turn my thoughts into words. It wouldn't be as bad if what she was saying had a purpose, but I got so sick of her interrupting meaningful moments of writing with comments like "that is such a stupid commercial", that the habit has been broken.

I imagine part of my distance from the computer is healthy, but most of it is me, not wanting to hate the person I live with, so I avoid activities with her that will drive me crazy (watching TV, or movies with her, or doing anything that requires concentration while she is within a 15 foot radius)

No comments: