Friday, July 18, 2008

I might go to India tomorrow

Yeah, I am supposed to go to India. I was supposed to go yesterday, because I am just insane enough to think I could pull it all together in time, but fortunately I couldnt find my immunization card, which I believed to be mandatory, so that little yellow card saved me from my ambition.

I didnt sleep at all last night, and today I took a 4 hour nap, then stayed up until now (3 am) and I have decided to sleep, because I am losing my mental capacity.

I have it all layed out on the table in the living room, so hopefully I'm not missing anything. I still have a few things to do, but I have just decided to turn in, because I am lacking in the energy, mental or physical to keep it all together.

On that note, I ought to turn this thing off so I can actually sleep (I just bought a futon, and am giving away my bed frame that I have had over 10 years!) <----kind of sad actually!

Namaste!

No comments: