Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Re: Informative Resource on Meditation

Good afternoon,

 


I hope all is well! I reached out a couple of days ago asking if you could include our resource on meditation here: https://calmingmindfulness.com/what-is-meditation/ to your website. 

 


I haven't heard back so I wanted to follow up with you to see if you received my message. Again, we're working to raise awareness of meditation and the myriad of benefits it holds. Please let me know if you have any questions for me. 

 

I hope to hear from you soon!

 


Kind regards,

Gabriela


-----Original Message-----

Hi there,


I trust you are well! My name is Gabriela, and I'm reaching out because I'm doing some research on meditation and I came across your resources here: http://dianacrabtree.blogspot.com/2021/03/


I commend you for the work you do and for providing these resources to the community. As you know, mediation is the art of being present and uninterrupted in a moment to reduce stress and anxiety, pain, and depression. Meditation can also help improve your self-esteem and patterns of thought. It can also help fight substance abuse and other addictions.  

 

Meditation is shown to thicken the pre-frontal cortex. The brain's cerebrum manages higher-order brain function, like increased awareness, better concentration, and decision making. The brain then starts to see changes; with meditation, higher-order processes improve, while lower-order brain activities decrease.

 

I work with Calming Mindfulness, and we're actively working to raise awareness on meditation and the great benefits that go hand-in-hand with it. We've created a resource page on this topic to educate further people who may be interested, which you can see here: https://calmingmindfulness.com/what-is-meditation/

 

Would you be willing to include this link as an additional resource on your website? It would be an honor to be part of your work to support the community with these issues and help our initiative grow. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

 


I look forward to hearing back from you!


Kind regards,
Gabriela 

No comments: